JOAD NATLS Friday at 4PM, shooters need to be at the school by 3PM.
U.S. NATLS Saturday & Sunday at 12PM, shooters need to be at the school by 11AM.
- NO BOW CASES allowed in the gym, they must be left under the tables in the hallway. Please do not leave on the tables other archers will need a space to set up their bows.
- All archers will need to report to the inspection table to have your equipment looked over. The table is usually located in the hallway near the tables where we set up.
- Archers are responsible for getting your own scorecards they will not allow parents/guardians to get them.
- Please make sure your USA Membership is current they will have this info and require it to be up to date. Each archer should have a copy on them. (I take a picture and keep on my phone)
- We are staying at the Comfort Inn & Suites, Sturbridge, MA, & tournament is held at the Tantasqua Regional High School, the directions are located to the left.